PMP Certification Exam Prep
E-Learning : PMP Certification Exam Prep
Date : Unlimited 12-months access (24x7 web-based/mobile app access)
Platform : Learning Management System (LMS)
'This E-Learning Content is designed for Project Professional, Team Leaders and Team Members who engaged in project work from simple to complex. The E-Learning Content enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards based approach to the project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the most important globally recognized credential in the field of Project Management, administered by Project Management Institute (PMI®). PMP® certification is the gold standard for Project Management Professionals.
In this E-Learning Content, apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledge by the project management institute (PMI®) to successfully manage project. Specifically designed to provide with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this E-Learning Content can be a significant part of preparation for the PMP® certification exam.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Explore the processes and practices required to plan, execute, and complete a project that is aligned to the business environment.
- Assess project need, complexity, and magnitude to determine the appropriate project methodology/methods and practices.
- Understanding and applying project management terminologies and concepts.
- Know when and how to use recognized tools and techniques on projects.
- Understanding the three new domains of People, Process and Business Environment, spanning the entire value delivery spectrum, including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches
- Attempting a first-time pass of PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- Aligns with the latest PMP® Examination Content Outline 2021
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This coursed is designed for Project Professional, Team Leaders and Team Members who engaged in project work from simple to complex. The course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to the project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role.
- 12 Months Access to SDM LMS System
- Downloadable Resources Form and Template
- Exam Simulations
- Lesson Slide
- Fastrack Exercise Activities
TERM & CONDITION
- Not refundable and cancellation ticket
- E-Learning will be conducted in Bahasa
- make sure you are using correct valid full name and email address.
- We will send a link LMS, username and password to your email address
- If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to our PIC Novia +62 878-0816-0878